We have a little over a month until the next Oprah’s Favorite Things List arrives on the interwebs. So, that got me thinking about last year’s list. I love perusing it, even when I have no plans on purchasing the items. Some of them are just funky and fun. Others spark inspiration – like when you just can’t find what you want to get for that friend that is impossible to shop for.
Some of the items are quite expensive. Some are downright splurges, but I’ll give it to Oprah – and her team of writers, shoppers and editors – almost every category on her list has an item or two for under $50. Let’s take a look at a few from last year, and I promise to highlight the 2019 selections as well.
Affiliate links included.
❤ WARM & COZY – Pamper and treat your feet by slipping into warmth and comfort in a pair of Pudus Slipper Socks. With an elevated level of softness, the thick and extra-fluffy Sherpa lining provide a cozy pillow feeling with every step.
ADORABLE HAT. Kids absolutely love these soft beanies with extra cute animal faces on the front. Great for creative youngsters that love animals as a cute as them. The soft lovable bear face and fuzzy ears make this hat very unique.
- Includes 8 watercolor cakes in vibrant hues, 6 watercolor brushes with Wood handles in graduated sizes and a palette tray with 4 wells
- Sturdy plywood base with laser cut-outs to store Supplies
- Portable creativity
There isn’t much product info on this bubble bath, but the reviewers state that this is a very luxurious and smells heavenly.
This bag is small (see dimensions) and comes in several patterns and colors. I may have a new theme park purse!
- Front flap magnetic closure with tassel
- RFID Protected built-in card slots
- Crossbody and belt strap included
- Vegan Leather
- Dimensions: 4.5″W x 7.25″H x .5″D
I usually don’t mind that I am getting older. It’s actually quite cool, but I am finding myself fiercely resistant to the idea of readers… but maybe if I tell myself they are just blue light blockers, I may be able to get over this mental hurdle. Plus these are cute.
- (INSPIRED) EMPOWERED by Maya J bracelets are brass with 1/4″ x 1/4″ letters and plated in white gold. Each bracelet has an adjustable 6”- 8” extender with a lobster claw closure.
- Proudly part of Oprah’s Favorite Things 2018. Ready to gift in a black velvet draw string pouch.
- EMPOWERED bracelets are meant to be gifted and worn to spread love, strength and positivity. Each word is intended to inspire, empower and celebrate women.
- Family owned and operated business for 30 years.
- To empower girls in our community
Lasagna is only the beginning of what this one pan can do. I am thinking breads and brownies, y’all. What’s better is that Oprah’s list has this pan at $30, but you can score it for under $18 right now!
I love my Kitchenaid, but sometimes a cook needs a hand mixer , and this little guy comes in lots of trendy colors!
- Make up to 3 different recipes in one pan: prepare three lasagna recipes in one pan, at the same time; channels sized to fit standard lasagna noodles
- Not just for lasagna: this pan is also perfect for loaf breads, cakes and more, Try a variety of fun ideas, The possibilities are endless.
- Superior heat conduction and even baking: Made from heavy-weight carbon steel for superior heat conduction and even baking; easy release, silicone based, non-stick coating for ease of baking and cleanup
I love steel water bottles, and this one has a secret power… the Bindle Bottles can double as an incognito storage container.
- OPRAH’S FAVORITE THINGS 2018: Introducing the Bindle Bottle! A 2-in-1 diversion water bottle that combines stainless steel, double-wall vacuum-insulated technology with a spacious storage compartment/hiding container that will become your inseparable companion during all your outdoor adventures!
- A MUST-HAVE FOR YOUR DAY-TO-DAY LIFE: Perfect for men, women and kids, the Bindle Bottle works great as an diversion safe accessory to the office or the gym as it can hold your keys, cash, snacks, protein powder and any other valuables. Plus, it’s the ideal stainless steel water bottle for the outdoor, survival, fitness and workout enthusiast!
- KEEPS YOUR DRINKS AT JUST THE RIGHT TEMPERATURE: Featuring a leakproof cap and made from food-grade stainless steel and BPA-free components, our vacuum insulated flask can keep your beverages hot or cold, at just the right temperature for up to 12 hours, depending on the outside temperature.
Follow Seriously, Y’all on Social Media
Want to share your weekly obsessions? Have an idea for a post or review I could do? Follow the Seriously, Y’all social media accounts and join in the conversation… BYO.PSL.